第101句 咱们在星巴克见面吧
Let's meet at Starbucks.
情景对话:
A:See you tomorrow around 10.(明天10点见。)
B:Good. Ten, tomorrow morn-ing. That's fine. Where shall we meet?(好,10点,明天上午。好的。我们在哪里见面?)
A:Let's meet at Starbucks at the World Trade Centre.(咱们在世界贸易中心的星巴克见面。)
B:Good idea. We can have a coffee.(好主意。我们可以喝杯咖啡。)
A:OK. Ten at Starbucks for coffee. See you there.(好的。10点在星巴克喝咖啡。在那里见。)
B:Bye.(再见。)
第102句 这里有哪种咖啡?
What kind of coffee do they have?
情景对话:
A:Hi! Would you like a cof-fee?(嗨!你想喝杯咖啡吗?)
B:Yes, thanks. Let me see. What kind of coffee do they have?(是的,谢谢。让我看看。这里有哪种咖啡?)
A:Oh, they've got everything. Latte, espresso, cappuccino, filter.(噢,这里什么都有。拿铁、浓缩咖啡、卡布基诺、过滤咖啡都有。)
B:OK, I think I'll have a fil-ter.(好的,我想我要过滤咖啡。)
A:OK,I'll order it. Why don't you get that table over there?(好的,我来点。你去占那张桌子好吗?)
B:Yeah, good idea.(好的,好主意。)
第103句 我想我更喜欢茶
I think I prefer tea.
情景对话:
A:How's your coffee?(你的咖啡怎么样?)
B:It's fine. But actually, I think I prefer tea.(很好。但是实际上,我想我更喜欢茶。)
A:Really? I love coffee.(真的吗?我喜欢咖啡。)
B:Yeah, it's good. But for me, tea is better.(嗯,挺好的。但是我还是觉得茶更好。)
A:I suppose tea is more pop-ular in China.(我想中国人更喜欢喝茶。)
B:Yes, it's more traditional. But there seems to be lots of cof-fee shops opening nowadays,so maybe things will change.(是的,茶是更传统的饮品。但是现在开了很多咖啡馆,所以情况可能会改变。)
第104句 你喜欢快餐吗
Do you like fast food?
情景对话:
A:Have you ever eaten in McDonalds, or at KFC?(你在麦当劳吃过饭吗,或者是肯德基?)
B:Sometimes, if I'm busy.(有时候去,当我忙的时候。)
A:Do you like fast food?(你喜欢快餐吗?)
B:It's OK……if you are in a rush, or you've got no time.
(还可以……如果你很着急或者你没有时间的时候。)
A:Yes, I know what you mean. I think I'd rather have noo-dles.
(是的,我明白你的意思。我想我宁愿吃面条。)
Notes(注释)
1.你可以问某人是否做过某事,如:Have you ever eaten pizza?/你吃过比萨饼吗? 通常的回答是 Sometimes /有时候。
2.如果你想说你很忙,你可以说:I'm busy./我很忙,或者 I'm in a rush./我很着急,或者 I've got no time./我没有时间。
3.说你更喜欢某事的另一说法是:I'd rather .../我宁愿……例如:I'd rather have noodles /我宁愿吃面条;I'd rather go on holiday than work/我宁愿去度假而不是工作。
第105句 你午餐通常吃什么
情景对话:
A:Shall we get some noodles for lunch?(我们午餐吃面条好吗?)
B:Yes, that sounds good. Noodles or maybe pizza.What do you usually have for lunch?(好,听起来不错。面条或者比萨饼。你午餐通常吃什么?)
A:Well, how about noodles today and maybe we can have pizza for lunch tomorrow.(哦,要不然今天吃面条,明天吃比萨饼怎么样?)
B:That's OK for me. Noodles today, pizza tomorrow.(对我来说没问题。今天吃面条,明天吃比萨饼。)
第106句 你知道哪些酒吧好吗
Do you know any good bars?
情景对话:
A:It's hot today. I'd love a cool beer.(今天天真热。我想喝杯凉啤酒。)
B:I know what you mean. A nice cool beer would be a good idea.(我明白你的意思。喝杯凉啤酒是个不错的主意。)
A:Do you know any good bars near here?(你知道在这附近有什么好酒吧吗?)
B:Yes. Quite near here. Just 5 minutes by taxi.(是的。离这里非常近。坐出租只需5分钟。)
A:5 minutes. That's nothing. Let's go!(5分钟。那不算什么。咱们走吧!)
第107句 在后海有很多酒吧
There're lots of bars in Houhai.
情景对话:
A:There're lots of bars here. It's really nice.(这里有很多酒吧。相当不错。)
B:Yes. I knew this would be a good place for a cool beer. There're lots of bars in Houhai.(是的。我知道这里是喝凉啤酒的好地方。在后海有很多酒吧。)
A:Let's find a good one.(咱们找一家好的。)
B:How about that one over there? It's got a really good view of the lake.(那边那家怎么样?从那里看湖上的风景非常好。)
A:Looks good to me. Let's try it.(我看不错。咱们去试试吧。)
第108句 我能来杯啤酒吗
Can I have a beer, please?
情景对话:
A:Hello. What can I get you to drink?(你好。能给你拿点什么喝的吗?)
B:Hello. Can I have a beer, please?(你好。我能来杯啤酒吗?)
A:Sure. Tsingtao or Yan-jing?(当然。青岛啤酒还是燕京啤酒?)
B:Yanjing, thanks.(燕京啤酒,谢谢。)
C:And can I have a Coke please?(我能来杯可乐吗?)
A:OK. No problem. One Yanjing beer, and one Coke.(好的,没问题。一杯燕京啤酒和一杯可乐。)
Notes(注释)
1.要问某人想喝什么,你可以说:What can I get you to drink?/能给你拿点什么喝的吗?或者 What would you like to drink?/你想喝什么?
2.在回答时,你可以说:Can I have a beer, please? / 我能喝杯啤酒吗?或者I'd like a beer, please? / 我想喝杯啤酒。
3.Can I have ..., please?/我可以…吗?与I'd like ... please./我想 ...都是礼貌地提出请求的句子。
第109句 你还想再要一杯吗
Would you like another one?
情景对话:
A:That was good. I really needed a cool drink.
(真不错。我确实需要一杯冷饮。)
B:Yes,me too. It's so hot today.
(是的,我也是。今天太热了。)
A:Would you like anoth-er one?
(你还想再要一杯吗?)
B:No, thanks. That was fine. But have another one if you want.
(不,谢谢。够了。但是如果你想喝的话就再来一杯。)
A:I'm OK. Shall we pay?
(我也喝好了。咱们现在买单吗?)
B:Yes. Waiter ——— can we have the bill, please?
(好的。侍者———能给我们账单吗?)
第110句 这里是开酒吧和餐馆的好地方 This is a good area for bars and restaurants.
A:There're so many bars and restaurants here.(这里有这么多的酒吧和餐馆。)
B:Yes. It's really popular. It's a good area for bars and restau-rants.(是的,这里非常受欢迎的。这里是开酒吧和餐馆的好地方。)
A:We must come again and try some other places.(我们一定再来,试试其他的地方。)
B:Yes. That'd be good. You can eat nearly every kind of cui-sine here. Sichuan, Cantonese, Yunnan, Mongolian, Thai, and Vietnamese.(好的,那一定不错。在这里你几乎可以品尝到所有的菜肴。四川菜、广东菜、云南菜、蒙古菜、泰国菜和越南菜。)
A:That's great. Let's defi-nitely come back.(太棒了。咱们一定要再来。)
B:How about this weekend? Saturday evening?(这个周末怎么样?周六晚上?)
A:Sure. I'd love to.(当然,我很愿意。)
|