|  | 
 
| John:When are you leaving for your trip? 你什么时候去旅游啊?
 Ellen:Tomorrow evening.
 明天晚上。
 John:Have you packed?
 行李收拾好了吗?
 Ellen:I am packing now. What clothes should I take?
 正收拾呢。你说我带些什么衣服好呢?
 John:It's colder in Xi'an than in Beijing but southern China is hotter. You'd better take both heavy and light clothes.
 西安比北京冷点儿,可南方很热。厚的和薄的都带上几件吧。
 Ellen:Do I need to take an umbrella?
 还用带伞吗?
 John:You'd better take one just in case. It won't take up much room anyway.
 带着点儿吧,反正也不占地儿。
 Ellen:Yeah, I'll take one. I also take some medicine for carsickness, colds and diarrhea. What else?
 对,带上。我还带了点儿晕车药、感冒药、拉肚子的药。还需要带什么?
 John:Band-aids. You'll need them if you get injured.
 创可贴啊。磕着碰着的话用得到。
 
 Ellen:Yeah, thank you for reminding me.
 对,多亏你提醒我。
 | 
 评分
查看全部评分
 |