FALL APART——崩溃
范例:
When she learned of her mother's death, she fell apart.
当她听到她母亲的死讯时,她整个人都崩溃了。
句型说明:
to fall apart本来的意思是东西解体,或者是一个团体解散的意思,若用来之人的青训的话,就是指一个人的情绪受不了,要崩溃了。
灵活应用:
1.This old car is about to fall apart. you'd better sell it.
这部老爷车快解体了,你最好把她卖了。
2.What happened to you?
你怎么啦?
3.You look like you're gonna fall apart.
你看起来好像要崩溃了。
我有话要对你说。
I want to talk to you.
Can we talk?
I'd like to talk with you.
你现在有朋友吗?
Are you seeing anyone now? *see 除了表示“看见”之外,还可表示“与……交往”。
Are you seeing anyone now? (你现在有朋友吗?)
Yeah, kind of. (嗯,怎么说呢……)
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend now? (你现在有男/女朋友吗?)
Are you dating anyone now?
Do you have a partner?
Are you going steady with someone? *比较旧的说法。
你觉得我怎么样?
What do you think of me?
What do you think of me? (你觉得我怎么样?)
I think you're great. (我觉得你挺棒的。)