101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
请你尽量放慢
102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail? , H4 X1 J; \9 A7 q
你能详细说明你们的论据吗?) N& h" ~5 z2 m* b, B7 g
103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.' ^5 P& J9 y' Q1 v$ r
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.- u* }: `7 O' ?$ q" R4 ?
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。
105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
.事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
106 We really need more specific information about your technology.7 M3 U1 {" |, {) f/ J5 \
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。
107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?) r, {3 H5 j" R2 O, W
这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?( U& O( I4 ^+ i6 M
108 I will try, but no promises.
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
111 Let me give you an indication.4 G* u8 h& G3 q E4 ]- e# g
我可以提示一个想法。
112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记得这不是最后的回答。
113 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
.让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
114 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
:115 There is no such published information. W0 B8 t/ \- E1 E1 d# }
没有相关的出版资料。
116 Such data is confidential." u( M+ G" n# J1 O
这样的资料为机密资料。/ O& Q# {' {0 w2 m3 H
117 I am not sure such data does exist.8 @+ n* m7 Y& Q/ _5 C m7 A8 b
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
118 It would depend on what is on the list.这要看列表内容。
119 We need them urgently.
我们急需这些资料。
120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
:好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。8 r/ N1 i( C3 Q: ]
121 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?" U7 ?9 [; H+ ` b" T
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
3 L! i! e$ u; _& b1 @% o- R122 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?& J/ N% J" |" A5 q
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。% ] A: I* W6 M& S7 q. s
123 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
( |我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。7 h6 j; E7 U0 d4 V2 n& D
124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. & e1 v5 N3 Y1 t; z$ r/ ^: k8 E; H1 }
据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。& c% }+ J- d; H+ y$ d F
125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods. / r1 g9 |' i0 [% T3 O' P! l" q% m
我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings. ( g. X$ A: W& c ~2 Y( _
我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。
127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices. - j7 n- A# g _7 U
我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
' g9 L; j5 ]( c. ]' i8 M; I2 Q d128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?
9 j# O. e6 A9 B9 b/ D: N( L' A129We are sure both of us have a brighter future |