验货员论坛

 找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 429|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

WTO英语900句系列

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2008-2-22 16:03:36 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Theres a systems failure.
机器系统出毛病了。
There
s a breakdown.
出毛病了。
I
m phoning to complain about the product.
我打电话投诉产品问题。
I
m sorry to hear that. What exactly is the problem?
很抱歉。出什么问题了?
It
s broken./It doesnt work./Its faulty.
坏了。/不运行了。/出毛病了。
I think I can do better than that.
我想我能做得更好。
What
s the problem?
什么问题?
The problem is the photocopier isn
t working.
问题是复印机坏了。
What
s wrong? What exactly is the problem?
怎么回事?哪里出毛病了?
There
s some paper stuck in the machine.
复印机卡纸了。
We
ll be needing payment within 30 days.
我们需要在三十天内付款。
I think that
s acceptable./unacceptable.
我认为这可以接受。/不可以接受。
I think we could agree to that.
我想我们能够同意。
Can you offer us the same unit price as last year?
你能够为我们提供与去年一样的单价吗?
We could do a 20% discount on 700,000 units. That
s the best I can
offer.
我们七十万件可以打八折。这是最大的折扣。
It
ll take a couple of days to process your application.
银行需要几天来处理你的申请。
You should receive written confirmation of the loan in a few days.
几天后,你就会收到贷款的书面答复。
Let
s talk about delivery dates.
我们谈一谈送货日期。
Let
s talk about using a different supplier.
我们谈一谈用另外一个供应商。
We
ll be needing 500,000 units.
我们需要五十万件。
Have you got all the financial details you need?
你得到所需的一切金融详情了吗?
We
ll need security on a loan of this size.
我们对这样一笔贷款需要安全担保。

My father has agreed to guarantee the loan.
我父亲答应担保这笔贷款。
Will the bank agree to the loan?
银行同意贷款吗?
That seems fine. I can
t see any problems with your application.
大概会的。我看你的申请没有什么问题。
I want to borrow some money.
我想借一些钱。
How are you going to make the repayments?
你打算如何还款?
I think I need to borrow $500,000.
我要借五十万美元。
Have you got any capital?
你有资本吗?
How is the capital invested?
资本如何投资的?
How soon can we expect delivery?
我们多久能收到邮件?
We can deliver the order by 15th.
我们可以在十五日发送。
Either the delivery is immediate, or we
ll have to cancel the order.
若不能立即送货,我们将取消定货。
I
d like to talk about a bank loan.
我想谈一谈银行贷款。
What is your income?
你的收入是多少?
What does the guarantee cover?
担保的内容是什么?
Do you charge extra for delivery?
另收送货费吗?
Yes, we do.
是的。
What about delivery time?
送货时间呢?
We can
t deliver before July 12th.
七月十二日之前无法送货。
If I buy 50 units, will you give me a discount?
如果买五十台,可以打折吗?
I
ll give you a 20% discount if you buy 200.
如果买二百台,可以打八折。
What sort of guarantee do you offer?
有什么担保?
How long does the guarantee last?
担保期多长?
It
s valid for two years.
两年。
It
s made of wood.
木制的。
How much does it weigh?
有多重?
It weighs 15 kgs.
15公斤。
Could you give me a discount?
可以打折吗?
It depends on the size of the order.
这取决于你的订购数量。
What does it look like?
什么样子?
It
s big and heavy but elegant.
大而重,但很雅观。
What colors does it come in?
一共有几种颜色?
It comes in red and blue.
红色和蓝色两种。
What
s it made of?
用什么做的?
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-22 16:05:51 | 只看该作者
Theres more timber to transport now.
现在有更多的木材需要运输。
What is the competition like?
竞争情况如何?
You mean the other companies transporting timber?
你的意思是其它木材运输公司吗?
Could you send me some details about the C22 model?
你能提供C22型的详细资料吗?
I
ll send you a brochure.
我给你一份小册子。
Could you run through the procedure, please?
你能大概演示一下该生产过程吗?
First
Then Next Finally
首先…然后…接着…最后…
What
s your share of the existing market?
目前,你们占多少市场份额?
The total market is growing.
总的市场在增长。
How much work is there?
有多大的工作量?
I
ll hang up and call you back, OK?
我先挂了,回头再打给你,好吗?
What happens here?
怎么了?
This is where we check the output.
这是我们检测产量的地方。
What
s this for?
这是干什么用的?
This is used for cutting raw materials.
这是用来切割原料的。
What type of computer? We have three very popular models.
什么类型?我们有三种非常流行的样式。
Is that 62354972?
62354972吗?
You
ve got the wrong number. This is Beijing 62354973.
你打错了。这里是北京的62354973
Sohu.com? I
m sorry, Ive got the wrong number.
搜狐公司?对不起,我打错了。
This is a very bad line.
这条线路打不通。
I
m sorry, Lees in a meeting right now. Can I take a message?
对不起,李正在开会。我可以转告吗?
No, thanks, I
ll call again later.
不,谢谢,过一会我再打过来。
Could you tell him I called?
请你告诉他我打过电话,好吗?
OK, I
ll ask Mr. Lee to phone you as soon as he gets back.
好的,李先生一回来,我就让他给你回电话。
I
d like some information about computer, please.
我需要一些关于计算机的信息。
I
m sorry, Lees in a meeting right now. Can I take a message?
对不起,李正在开会。我可以转告吗?
No, thanks, I
ll call again later.
不,谢谢,过一会我再打过来。
Could you tell him I called?
请你告诉他我打过电话,好吗?
OK, I
ll ask Mr. Lee to phone you as soon as he gets back.
好的,李先生一回来,我就让他给你回电话。
I
d like some information about computer, please.
我需要一些关于计算机的信息。
Yes.
是的。
I
d like to speak to Mr. Lee, please.
我想和李先生通话。
How do you spell that?
怎么拼写?
L-E-E. Extension 4717.
L-E-E.
4717分机。
4-7-1-7. One moment, please.
4-7-1-7
.请稍等。
I
ll be in touch.
我会和你联系。
We
d better talk to the boss.
我们最好和老板谈谈。
OK. Right.
好吧。
Fine. I see.
好,我懂。
Really? That
s interesting.
真的?太有意思了。
To be honest, I
d prefer a glass of water.
说真的,我想喝杯水。
Do you mind if I smoke?
你介意我吸烟吗?
No problem./Not at all. Please go ahead.
请便。
I
d rather you didnt.
最好别吸。
I need to talk to my boss.
我想和老板谈谈。
Let me explain something about our company.
我来介绍一些公司的情况。
Let me help you with your bags.
我帮你拎包。
Let me take your coat.
我替你拿外衣。
Shall I call you a taxi?
我为你叫辆的士好吗?
Would you like a tea?
来份茶吗?
I think I
ll have chicken.
我要一份鸡肉。
Thank you for the invitation.
感谢你的邀请。
I
ve had a very interesting visit.
我的这次访问很有趣。
Your products are excellent.
你们的产品太棒了。
Your prices are reasonable.
你们的价格合理。
Shall I show you around the factory?
我带你去参观工厂,好吗?
That
s very kind of you, thank you.
你太好了,谢谢。
3#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-22 16:06:53 | 只看该作者
Thank you but Ive made other plans.
谢谢,但我已另有安排。
What would you like?
你想吃点什么?
Can you recommend something?
你能推荐一下吗?
I
d like a sandwich.
我要一个三明治。
No, thank you, I
m afraid Im not hungry.
不,谢谢,我不饿。
Would you like to have dinner with me?
愿意和我们一起吃晚饭吗?
Yes, I
d like that, thank you.
好啊,谢谢。
I
ll meet you at 7 oclock.
我们七点见。
I
m sorry I cant. I arranged the trip last month.
对不起。上个月我已安排了旅行。
It
ll be difficult but Ill try. Ill let you know this afternoon.
这很困难,但我会努力。今天下午我告诉你。
I can make the meeting on Monday.
我可以安排星期一见面。
Would you like to have lunch on Saturday?
你愿意星期六一起吃午饭吗?
That
s very kind of you.
你太好了。
That suits me fine.
这对我很合适。
Have you got a moment?
你有空吗?
Yes, sure.
是的,有空。
I
m afraid Im rather busy.
抱歉,我很忙。
Can you rearrange our schedule?
你能重新安排一下我们的日程吗?
No, I
m sorry, I cant do that.
对不起,我没空。
When would be convenient?
什么时候方便?
I
m busy on Wednesday. What about Thursday?
星期三我很忙。星期四行吗?
Let me check my diary. Yes, that
s fine.
我查看一下。好,我有时间。
We can make the meeting on Friday.
我们可以星期五见面。
Are you free on Wednesday afternoon?
星期三下午你有空吗?
No, I
m sorry, Im busy on Wednesday.
对不起,没空。星期三我很忙。
What about Thursday morning, then?
星期四早晨呢?
Yes, that
s fine.
有空。
Would
10 oclock on Monday be convenient?
星期一十点你方便吗?
How many companies/departments are there?
有多少家公司/部门?
There are five companies.
有五家公司。
There is one Managing Director in each of the five companies.
五家的公司的每一家都有一名管理主任。
Are you free on Monday evening?
星期一晚上你有空吗?
Yes, I am.
有空
He is in charge of financial matters.
他负责财务。
Could you tell me who is in charge of personnel, please?
请问谁负责人事?
I
m sorry, I dont know.
抱歉,我不知道。
Let me find out for you.
我来查一查。
I
m not sure.
我不太清楚。
What are the company
s annual sales figures?
公司的年销售额是多少?
Who is the head of sales and marketing?
谁是销售和市场部主管?
Mr Gong is the head of sales and marketing.
宫先生是销售和市场部主管。
What does he do exactly?
他主要做什么工作?
He is responsible for selling and marketing products.
他负责销售和推销产品。
I
m a manager.
我是经理。
We make/produce drugs.
我们生产药品。
How many people do you employ?/How many people does the company employ?
你雇了多少人?/你们公司雇佣了多少人?
We employ 2,000 people.
我们雇佣了两千人。
We have 200 people working for us.
我们一共有二百人。
What do you do, Mr. Li?
李先生,你是做什么工作的?
I
m in computers. Im a computer programmer.
我是做电脑的。我是电脑程序员。
Who are you with?
你为谁效力?
I
m with the Motorola. Our head office is in US. And what about you?
我在摩托罗拉公司。总部在美国。你呢?
What do you do?/What does the company do?
你是做什么的?/你的公司是做什么的?
Lovely/Terrible weather today.
多好的/多糟糕的天气。
Yes, it
s really beautiful/terrible.
对,真好/糟糕。
How is your wife?/son?/daughter?
你的妻子/儿子/女儿好吗?
My wife/son/daughter is very well, thank you.
我的妻子/儿子/女儿很好,谢谢。
New York is very busy./crowded./beautiful.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|外贸验货员网

GMT+8, 2025-4-18 18:27 , Processed in 0.042899 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表