| 5. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope。 就指望你了。(可怜兮兮地说!)
 A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech。
 当然,我会来看你演讲的。
 B: Great, I'm counting on you!
 太好了,我就指望你了。
 
 6. So what?
 那又怎样?(毫不在乎地说!)
 A: You're not wearing your seatbelt。
 你没系安全带。
 B: So what?
 那又怎样?
 
 7. Who do you think you are?
 你以为你是谁啊?!(毫不客气地说!)
 A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way。
 你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话。
 B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business。
 你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。
 
 8. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there!
 想想办法吧!(别闲坐着!)
 A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out。
 亲爱的,垃圾该拿出去了。
 B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!
 那你就别光坐在那儿了,去做点事吧!
 
 9. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?
 你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?
 A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
 我能看看下星期的日程表吗?
 B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?
 这就是。你有什么要说吗?
 10. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid。
 别装傻了。
 A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
 亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?
 B: I don't know how to run it。
 我不知道怎么操作。
 A: Stop playing the fool!
 别装傻了!
 |