验货员论坛

 找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 602|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

运输英语大全(二)和 (三)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2007-11-22 10:59:05 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
运输英语大全(二)Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.
海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。

Usually, it is cheaper to have the goods sent by sea than by railway.
通常,海运比铁路运输便宜。

For such a big order, we propose to have the goods dispatched by sea.
数量如此多的货物,我们建议走海运。

Please dispatch the TV sets we ordered by sea.
请海运我们订购的电视机。

Because of the high cost of railway transportation, we prefer sea transportation.
因为铁路运输费用高,我们愿意走海运。

Sometimes sea transport is a problem for us.
有时海运对我们来说是件麻烦事。

Please have the goods transported by air.
请空运此批货。

To move the goods by railway is quicker.
铁路运输较快。

We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.
我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。

Can you have them sent by railway?
能采用陆运方式吗?

You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I think.
我想你们安排铁路运输有困难。

We have arranged to transport the rice you purchased by rail.
我们已安排用火车运输你们所购的大米。

We would prefer to have goods carried by road and not by railway.
我们宁愿用公路运输而不用铁路。


运输英语大全(三)

联运是怎么回事?联运该怎么说?请看下文分解。
If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it's called "combined transport".
如果货物在运输途中更换运输工具,这就是"联运"

We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.
我们认为联运货物十分必要。

Sometimes, combined transportation has complicated formalities.
有时联运的手续十分繁琐。

The two sides agreed to employ "combined transportation" to ship the goods.
双方决定联运货物。

Since there is no direct vessel, we have to arrange multimodal combined transport by rail and sea.
由于没有直达船只,我们只好安排海陆联运。

I don't like this kind of combined transportation.
我不喜欢这种联运方式。

It's easy to cause a delay in shipment or even lose the goods completely when we arrange such combined transport.
这种联运方式货物容易丢失,也常误期。

It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transport.
安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。

Insurance covers both sea and overland transportation.
保险应包括水陆两路的运输。
2#
发表于 2007-11-23 17:29:24 | 只看该作者
supporting
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|外贸验货员网

GMT+8, 2025-1-22 03:35 , Processed in 0.083949 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表