| :Hey, what's up? 嗨!最近怎么样?
 Molly:Nothing much, just the usual. How about you?
 老样子,没什么新鲜的。你呢?
 Gordon:Everything is A-OK. I'm going to see a magician tonight. Do you want to come?
 一切顺利。今晚我要去看魔术,你来吗?
 Molly:I'd love to, but I am short on cash.
 我很想去,可我钱不够花了。
 Gordon:No problem, I will spot you the cash.
 没问题,我会借给你。
 Molly:You always loan me dough, then you charge me interest.
 你总是借给我钱,然后再收利息。
 Gordon:I have changed, I am not so greedy anymore.
 我现在改了,不再那么财迷了。
 Molly:I don't think friends and money should mix.
 我觉得朋友之间应该明算帐。
 Gordon:What kind a friend do you think I am? You are in a pinch and I want to help you out.
 你把我当成什么朋友了?你有困难,我想帮你。
 Molly:Well, I am in a bind, and I could use some extra greenbacks.
 好吧,我现在有困难,我需要二十块钱。
 Gordon:Great, here is 20 bucks, now, next week just give me the 30 back, plus ten dollars for interest.
 很好,这里是二十块钱。下星期你要还我三十,十块钱利息。
 Molly:What?
 什么?
 Gordon:Relax, I was just kidding.
 别紧张,我在开玩笑。
 |