When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.
贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。
三、谈判与合同
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。
I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。
When shall we come to sign the contract?
我们什么时候签订合同?
Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?
我想该签合同了吧?
Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.
在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。
As some points concerning the contrac have not yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.
由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。
There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.
关于合同我想提出几点看法。
The seller should try to carry out the contract in time if not the buyer has the righe to cancel the contact.
卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。
No party who has signed the contract has the rught to break if.
签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。
Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.
合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。
We can get the contract finalized now.
现在我们可以签订合同了。
Have you any questions in regards to the contract?
关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?
四、订货
When can we expect your confirmation of the order?
你什么时候能确定订单?
We want to order this article from you.
我们想订这种做。
What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
你们订货的最低量是多少?
May I see your list?
我可以看一下你的货单吗?
We postponed an order.
我们要推迟订货。
Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.
一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。
We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods st the prices named.
已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。
We find both quslity and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.
我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。
We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.
很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。
As the goods you ordered afe now in stock,we will ship them without fail as early as possible.
因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。
I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.
我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。
Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.
我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。
We could reduce our price by 5% if you palce a substantial reder with us.
如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。
We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.
我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。
We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.
我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。
There is a change we have to make in the order.
订单中有一处需要修改。
五、运输
We require that transshipment be allowed.
我们要求允许转船。
When can you make shipment carefully?
你们什么时候装船?
We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.
我们将按规定的时间发货。
When can you make the balace shipment?
你们何时可以发余下的货呢?
I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?
不知道能否尽快装运订货?
Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.
我们讨论一下运输方式吧。
What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?
你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?
What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?
你所打算的是哪一种发货期?
Please ensure that we'll get tight shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.
请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。
When can we collect the goods?
我们什么时候可以提货?
We can't advance the time of delivery.
我们无法将交货时间提前。
I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.
十分抱歉,交货拖延了。
How long does it take you to make delivery?
你们需要多长时间发货?
五、运输
We require that transshipment be allowed.
我们要求允许转船。
When can you make shipment carefully?
你们什么时候装船?
We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.
我们将按规定的时间发货。
When can you make the balace shipment?
你们何时可以发余下的货呢? |